Support the Ben Kinsella Trust to #StopKnifeCrime without it costing you a 1p?
Want to support the Ben Kinsella Trust to #StopKnifeCrime without it costing you a 1p?
If you shop using Amazon, you can.
Every time you shop with Amazon’s Smile website, Amazon will make a donation to the Ben Kinsella Trust at no cost to you.
Amazon Smile is operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as the normal Amazon.com site. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Ben Kinsella Trust.
How to Shop and donate with Amazon Smile
- Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk/. We recommend bookmarking this page, so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account if you’re not already, and search for ‘The Ben Kinsella Trust’ as your charity of choice. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an Amazon Smile donation, but they will let you know is something is not.
But you must continue to Amazon Smile website
One of the drawbacks to AmazonSmile, is that only purchases made through the AmazonSmile site qualify for a donation. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile site won’t give a donation. Fortunately, there’s a work around.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ instead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process by visiting the smile.amazon.co.uk
How to Use Amazon Smile as an App with Apple
- Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ in Safari.
- Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
- Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.