Would you like to volunteer as an Exhibition Guide at our forthcoming Knife Crime Awareness Exhibition in North London?
All travel and lunch expenses will be paid.
We are currently looking to recruit and train volunteers who are prepared to join our team at City North Islington, N4 3HF until March 2013.
What is the role of an Exhibition Guide?
- To be responsible for welcoming visitors into the Exhibition, distributing educational Activity Packs and providing information regarding the exhibition.
- To act as the main point of contact for information about the exhibition and be familiar with its content and the aim of each section of the exhibition.
- To take a keen interest in the aims and focus of the exhibition and show a willingness to promote its message.
- To conduct one hour guided tours on a regular scheduled basis throughout Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for visitors visiting the venue.
- To give feedback with Trust members to ensure visitors have a positive experience of the exhibition.
- Enthusiastic and friendly attitude and willingness to help.
- A good time-keeper, reliable and confident.
- Well presented, positive with good spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to own initiative.
Anticipated role duration and time commitment
- Commitment will depend on your availability
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 – 5.00
- Nearest tube station: Finsbury Park
- Training will take place at City North Islington, Fonthill Road, Islington, N4 3HN
|If you are interested in this role please contact:
The Trust Manager
Tel: 020 7288 6672